So I have the code to create a new script setting on a CI working, but now
I can't add a CI to a baseline with a script. I can code it, but I wanted
to first see if anyone got this code working:

Set-CMBaseline -Name "BASELINE NAME" -AddRequiredConfigurationItems "CI_ID"

I get the error:

Set-CMBaseline : ConfigMgr Error Object:
instance of SMS_ExtendedStatus
{
    Description = "The digest is not valid";
    ErrorCode = 1078462235;
    File =
"e:\\qfe\\nts\\sms\\siteserver\\sdk_provider\\smsprov\\sspconfigurationitem.cpp";
    Line = 2142;
    Operation = "PutInstance";
    ParameterInfo = "";
    ProviderName = "ExtnProv";
    StatusCode = 2147749889;
};
At C:\Users\sccmadmin\Desktop\CreatePrinters.ps1:169 char:9
+         Set-CMBaseline -Name "Printer - $PrinterName"
-AddRequiredConfigurationI ...
+
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified:
(Microsoft.Confi...BaselineCommand:SetBaselineCommand) [Set-CMBaseline],
WqlQueryException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId :
UnhandledExeception,Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.Cmdlets.Dcm.Commands.SetBaselineCommand

I can probably do the same thing I did before with this stuff (manually
edit the SDMPackageXML code) but don't want to reinvent the wheel.