I think Garth's free reports have this.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Mario Van Uytsel
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 7:59 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Query for needed updates

Hello all,

Can someone help me to get a query/report that will give me the amount of
windows updates that still need to be installed on the devices that belong to a
certain collection.

Ex:

Server1                4 updates
Server2                25 updates

Where server 1 and 2 are in "collection 1"

Thanks Mario

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.