From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Troy Martin
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:36 PM
To: <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: Re: [mssms] Transactional replication of CM database

Transactional replication of the site database is only supported for the MP
role.  This is so because only a subset of the site database is used by an MP,
and not the entire database.

Consider using Log Shipping instead -
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms151224.aspx

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2015, at 5:40 PM, Corkill, Daniel