PowerShell could help too.

Sorry I'm working from memory but I think it would be something like:

Get-CMDeviceCollection -Name "name of your collection"

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2015, at 10:45 AM, "Daniel Ratliff"
<dratl...@humana.com<mailto:dratl...@humana.com>> wrote:

Click All Subfolders in the top left when you click in the search box.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Bradley, Matt
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:30 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] Tracking down Device Collection

Am I crazy, or is there just no way to search ALL device collections by name?
I went to create a device collection and it says it already exists, yet I can’t
find it in any of my folders.  I can’t seem to find a way to search by name,
other than searching against my present view.

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information
in error,

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues