scup 2011, adobe, expiring updates

I probably just missed it in the documentation somewhere...  or maybe it wasn't
spelled out so explicitly...

Using SCUP for adobe related updates, when a new version of flash or reader or
full comes out, do you go ahead and expire the old updates or must they all
stay active stairstepping through update levels?

When I am creating my own custom updates, I have an idea about what to do based
upon my installed and installable rules and the msi or exe I setup for the
update...

Also, Reader 11.0.4 seems to error out a large amount of the time.  It doesn't
seem to prevent 11.08 from installing so that got me to wondering if my process
needed to include expiring old adobe updates.
Just doing a sanity check.

Thank You,

Jimmy

Jimmy Martin | Engineer | Information Technology | BMHCC - CORPORATE
Phone: (901) 227-8209 | jimmy.mar...@bmhcc.org
Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Baptist.

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain legally privileged,
confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, in whole or
in part without the express consent of the sender. Please notify the sender of
the error by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and delete it
immediately.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email...