Amen! Time to start talking about Option 66 and 67 now guys ;-) tihihihi…

To cheer everybody up, I am putting this game into our PXE solution so that you
 can play while DL is going: http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=64962

//A

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Todd Hemsell
Sent: den 28 januari 2015 18:19
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] RE: Right-Click Client Install

Not a big deal is it? mine works just fine.
If it does not work for you, don't do it.

"In this context, "not supported" means that if you reported problems with the
use of the ClientPatch folder directly - or problems as a result of its use -
we would not change the product code to resolve those. "

Ok, so they will not change the code. But if your clients do not work you still
get support. The doom and gloom over "Supported" is way over hyped. I doubt
many people even know what it really means. It CERTAINLY does not mean they
will no longer help you resolve issues. PSS is a profit center after all.

Honestly, I have found at least 5 bugs int he content distribution systems and
several more in the application model. One of them lets users bypass software
approval requirements. THAT is 100% fully supported, and yet... NO CODE CHANGES.

So even when they "Support" it, they do not really support it. Completely
meaningless term, "Supported"

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Daniel Ratliff