+1

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Whitcher
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 12:19 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] SCUP's

After it was recommended on this mailing list several months ago, we subscribed
to the update catalog from patchmypc.net<http://patchmypc.net>.  It includes
updates for  java, adobe, firefox, chrome, etc.  I've been very happy with it,
and the patchmypc catalog is very inexpensive compared to similar update
catalogs from other companies.

Steve

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 12:11 PM, David McSpadden