What error are you seeing?

Jeff

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Marilyn Muhammad-Lawal<mailto:mmuham...@associaonline.com>
Sent: ‎3/‎10/‎2015 7:35 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] Creating Packages | Microsoft Security Essentials

I'm trying to create a package for Microsoft Security Essentials with command
line (mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-vista-win7.exe /s /runwgacheck  taskkill /f
/im msseces.exe) but it keeps failing. I'm using sccm 2012 r2, any ideas?

Marilyn Muhammad-Lawal
Systems Analysts Team Lead
Information Services
5401 N. Central Exp. Suite 280 Dallas, TX 75205
Email: mmuham...@associaonline.com<mailto:mmuham...@associaonline.com>
Service Desk: 1-888-206-0368 or #611
Direct: 972-661-4474
Notice: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message. Please virus check all attachments to prevent
widespread contamination and corruption of files and operating systems. The
unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may
constitute a violation of the Federal Electronic Communications Privacy Act of
1986 and similar state laws.