If necessary, it's probably best to have the main one installed locally on
workstation, and use RDP to access other consoles. Another possibility would be
to use RemoteApp if your terminal services licensing allows.
Regards,-S

From: sherrylkissin...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 11:55:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [mssms] RE: Multiple SCCM Consoles on Same System?
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com

I'll say this:  You probably "can", as in installing them the installations
will allow you to do so; if you pick different installation folders.  But
here's some experience on why you likely don't ever want to do that.
On 1 system, which was used exclusively to host the console for a select group
of people, when we upgraded from CM07 to CM12, the 07 and 12 consoles were
installed in different locations, and the 07 console retired/uninstalled a few
months later.  It "worked".  Remember this is before powershell cmdlets.
However... it "working" also meant that remnants of the 07 installation were
forever after mixed into elements of the cm12 console.  Every once in a while,
launching the console it would try to connect to the (now defunct/doesn't
exist) old cm07 server.  and every once in a while things just wouldn't be
right.  We tried combing through regkeys, wmi, and settings files.  Never did
quite find where the remnants were sticking around.  We'd think we'd find
it--clean it or put in the new server name, and a few days/weeks later some
other admin would get a confusing launch again.
Caveat: sure, maybe things have changed... but I would be paranoid.  Now that
you have powershell cmdlets--do you want even the faintest chance that "oh, I
meant to target the current branch environment... but the cmdlet hit the cm12r2
environment, oops, sorry about that".
So even though it might "work"; you might find days/weeks later that there's
something goofy.  I wouldn't do it.
On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Smith, Robert F (ES & CSO)
<robert.f.sm...@ngc.com> wrote:

I don’t believe so.