I have this query:
SELECT DISTINCT
sys1.[NetBIOS_name0] ,
ip.IP_Addresses0,
sys1.User_Name0,
REG.Value0
  FROM [CM_SC1].[dbo].[v_r_system] sys1
  join CM_SC1.dbo.v_RA_System_IPAddresses ip on ip.ResourceID=sys1.ResourceID
  join CM_SC1.dbo.v_GS_Registry_Values0 REG on REG.ResourceID=sys1.ResourceID
  where reg.Value0 like '%Something%'
  and ip.IP_Addresses0 like '10.0%'

And it returns all pc that have the registry value of %something%.

I would like to actually get a report of all other workstations that do not
have this registry value of %something%.
So I thought making the above query a sub query I would get my results.
I however get 0 results:

SELECT DISTINCT
sys1.[NetBIOS_name0] ,
ip.IP_Addresses0,
sys1.User_Name0,
REG.Value0
  FROM [CM_SC1].[dbo].[v_r_system] sys1
  join CM_SC1.dbo.v_RA_System_IPAddresses ip on ip.ResourceID=sys1.ResourceID
  join CM_SC1.dbo.v_GS_Registry_Values0 REG on REG.ResourceID=sys1.ResourceID
  where  ip.IP_Addresses0 not in
  (
SELECT DISTINCT
sys1.[NetBIOS_name0] ,
ip.IP_Addresses0,
sys1.User_Name0,
REG.Value0
  FROM [CM_SC1].[dbo].[v_r_system] sys1
  join CM_SC1.dbo.v_RA_System_IPAddresses ip on ip.ResourceID=sys1.ResourceID
  join CM_SC1.dbo.v_GS_Registry_Values0 REG on REG.ResourceID=sys1.ResourceID
  where reg.Value0 like '%Something%'
  and ip.IP_Addresses0 like '10.0%')

David McSpadden
System Administrator
Indiana Members Credit Union
P: 317.554.8190
<https://twitter.com/IndMembersCU>

[http://www.amuletsolutions.com/images/mcp.gif]<http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFztf-tePJAhXK5iYKHcPtAxEQjRwIBw&url=http://www.amuletsolutions.com/awards.aspx&bvm=bv.110151844,d.amc&psig=AFQjCNHkrx8CednTEOOq4zUxYyrRUGzUsg&ust=1450459757284499>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are property of Indiana Members
Credit Union, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of
the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.