+1. If the computer managed to get far enough along to get a record in the
console, you should delete that.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:42 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] There are no task sequences available

If these are bare metal, search for 'Unknown' and make sure you don't see a
bunch.defacto ones.

Also, you can 'right-click' the device and "clear PXE deployments" and try
again.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 3:42 AM, Mawdsley R. <r.mawds...@soton.ac.uk
<mailto:r.mawds...@soton.ac.uk> > wrote:

Morning all,

All of my machines exhibit the below issue;

If I PXE a machine with the aim of rebuilding it, I get every option as I
should and I can set the machine rebuilding, task sequence works and everything
is perfect.  However, If the machine were to fail the build half way through,
for any random reason, then from that point onwards, any attempt to PXE the
machine will result in it erroring with “There are no task sequences available
to this computer”.

The task sequence is most certainly deployed and available to the computer.
Including unknown computers collections etc etc.

If I then delete the client from SCCM, and PXE it, then it works fine.

Current machine which have built successfully previously, also still continue
to work fine as they should.

In the smsts log, the GUID for the machine is the same as reported in SCCM for
the client, so it’s not that it’s just getting confused with that.

Any ideas?

And you clicked this because you thought it was going to be an easy one ;)..

Rich Mawdsley