From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Lindenfeld, Ivan
Sent: Tuesday, 17 May 2016 11:51 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Client Cache Location and Size incorrect following upgrade
to 1511 and then 1602

Call Premier.  This is a bug.  There is no permanent solution as yet.

We have seen it twice in the lifecycle of SCCM, once in 2007, and right now,
1511.  Very disappointed to hear it is not fixed in 1602 but based on the
timing of our report of the bug (with 2 other reports coming in that week in
late March 2016) I guess 1602 was already far along the pipeline.

In our opinion it was fixed a few years ago but a more recent change brought it
out.

We set a compliance baseline to set the correct WMI locations to the correct
cache location

Namespace: root\ccm\SoftMgmtAgent
Class CacheConfig
Property Location

CCM Cache Location = C:\Windows\ccmcache

And also the cache size back to 5096

Ivan Lindenfeld