And this is why you should read Johan's blog...

Building a Windows 10 v1607 reference image using MDT 2013 Update 2

http://deploymentresearch.com/Research/Post/540/Building-a-Windows-10-v1607-reference-image-using-MDT-2013-Update-2

Step 4 – Import Packages
In order for the MDT Windows Update action to work when having a local WSUS
(known bug), you really need to slipstream KB3176495
<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3176495> into the image during the
WinPE phase. In MDT that is done by adding it as a package in the
Deployment Workbench, and create a selection profile for Windows 10 x64
v1607