In order to know what you "mean" by new clients... what does a new client
mean to you?
- Has been a windows 10 image for days/weeks/years, but just lately had the
CM client installed?  in that case, you can look at v_agentdiscoveries
where agentname='mp_clientregistration' ... and use AgentTime there.
- your windows 10 boxes only become CM clients because you use OSD, so the
hinv result of v_gs_operating_system .Installdate0 is a good indicator of
"new client" -- because for some strange reason your environment seems to
constantly uninstall/reinstall the CM client, so a box might have been a CM
client for years and years; but people uninstall/reinstall the client all
the time and mp_clientregistration happens over and over again for multiple
boxes, so it's not as useful?  so the installdate0 of the OS is a better
indication of "new client" vs mp_clientregistration.
- some other indication of "new client" that is special to your
environment, that I haven't thought of.

--
Thank you,

Sherry Kissinger

My Parameters:  Standardize. Simplify. Automate
Blogs: http://www.mofmaster.com, http://mnscug.org/blogs/sherry-kissinger,
http://www.smguru.org