This is nice. Does it include by Architecture (x86 and x64)?

________________________________
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Eswar Koneti <eswarkon...@outlook.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 9:47:22 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Re: Help with a few SQL queries

For MS office versions,you can try report (Customize per needs)
http://eskonr.com/2015/01/sccm-configmgr-2012-ssrs-report-count-ms-office-versions/

SCCM Configmgr 2012 SSRS Report Count MS Office Versions
...<http://eskonr.com/2015/01/sccm-configmgr-2012-ssrs-report-count-ms-office-versions/>
eskonr.com
Recently , I worked on MS Office upgrade project to 2013 and before I take any
action on this,I need to identify /get count of all MS Office Versions

and for list of servers by domain ,you can use this SQL query ( it has lot
more) which is available in my dashboard report
http://eskonr.com/2014/05/sccm-configmgr-2012-ssrs-dashboard-client-health-summary-report/

SCCM Configmgr 2012 SSRS Dashboard Client Health Summary
...<http://eskonr.com/2014/05/sccm-configmgr-2012-ssrs-dashboard-client-health-summary-report/>
eskonr.com
Another Configmgr 2012 SSRS Report that brings Client Health Summary.This
time,it will be a dashboard instead normal SSRS report.Dashboard is nice way to

select case when sys.Resource_Domain_OR_Workgr0!=' ' then
sys.Resource_Domain_OR_Workgr0else NULL end as [Domain],
count(distinct sys.ResourceID) [Total Clients],
count(case when sys.client0=1  then '*' end) as 'Client Installed',
count(case when sys.Active0=1 then '*' end) as 'Clients Actiive',
count(case when sys.active0=0 then '*' end) as 'Clients Inactive',
count(case when sys.Obsolete0=1 then '*' end) as 'Clients Obsolete',
Count(case when  sys.Client0 is NULL then '*' else NULL end) as 'Clients
Missing',
round((CAST(count(case when  sys.Client0 ='1' then '*' else NULL end)
asfloat)/COUNT(sys.ResourceID ) )*100,2) as 'Success %',
round((CAST(count(case when  sys.Client0 is NULL then '*' else NULL end)
asfloat)/COUNT(sys.ResourceID ) )*100,2) as 'Missing %'
from v_R_System sys
where  Operating_System_Name_and0 like '%server%'
group by sys.Resource_Domain_OR_Workgr0
order by 4 desc

Regards
Eswar Koneti