Hello all,

We just upgraded from SCCM 1602 to 1606, and after doing so the report
"Computers with specific software registered in Add Remove Programs" seems to
have broken. All searches return zero results. It looks like the data it should
be pulling is there based on the specific computer A/R Programs report and
using Resource Explorer within the console. I noticed 1606 added a new version
field to the report but putting a version or just a % doesn't seem to help
either. Does anyone know a good place to start in looking at this? This appears
to be the only report that isn't working based on some checking our other
commonly used reports.

Thanks,

Aaron O'Donnell