I think this may be it. We had Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 selected,
but not Windows Defender in our ADR. Hoping the new settings below do the
trick. Thanks!

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Nemec, Dale
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 10:42 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Endpoint client definitions not updating regularly

Mike,

Look at your ADR.

Last month we had to add in the Windows Defender updates for Windows 10
since the Definition files appear to have been split based on OS type.
Win7/8.1 get one set of files, Win10 gets another set.

Our Definition package size also grew about 3 times its previous size after
we added in the Win10 Definition set to the ADR.

Dale Nemec | Global Architecture & Technology Ops (ESS) | Tektronix