Check this out, it might do the trick. Note, the author is leaving the
ConfigMgr community, so I don’t know if it will be updated again.

https://scottkeiffer.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/configuration-manager-web-frontend/

Mike

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of S ConfigMgr
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:14 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] Can i Replace SCCM Console with webbased?

thank Ryan,

We wanted to replace almost all the features that offered by SCCM Console.

So that engineers can access is remotely as a web service...

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Ryan <ryan2...@gmail.com
<mailto:ryan2...@gmail.com> > wrote:

There is no Microsoft web console for SCCM, but there are some community
solutions out there. What are you looking to do with the console?

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:56 AM S ConfigMgr <configmgrarch...@gmail.com