Yes. You have to use that one if you use the upgrade TS.

Typos compliments of Siri
Sent from my iOS device

On Oct 13, 2016, at 11:29 AM, Todd Hemsell
<hems...@gmail.com<mailto:hems...@gmail.com>> wrote:

[External Email]

into the install.wim from the DVD?

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Jason Sandys
<ja...@sandys.us<mailto:ja...@sandys.us>> wrote:
You can inject the latest CU though (using DISM or offline servicing – they’re
really the same thing) into your image. In fact, this is highly recommended to
fix bugs in Windows setup itself that affect the upgrade experience.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>]
On Behalf Of Bradley, Matt
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:43 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] W10 In-Place Upgrade & Updates

With the Windows 10 in-place upgrade task sequence, you can’t do a custom wim,
that I would normally do to capture all the latest patches.  I’m curious to how
others are dealing with this.  Are you putting in a command line at the end to
run wusa.exe and install the .msu file for the latest cumulative update?

Currently the Install Updates ran at the end takes far too long.  Probably
because it needs an update to the Windows Update agent itself.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.