Would Right-click Deployment - Disable not work?

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:42 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Temporarily pause deployments

Hello everyone,

I need to be able to ensure that workstations and servers aren't being patched
for the next week. We are working on a production migration project. What is
the best way to ensure workstations and servers don't get patches within the
next week?

I do not see an option to pause or stop a deployment. I would rather not have
to delete the deployments to the target collections. What options do I have?

Thanks,

Brian

Sent from my iPhone

This e-mail message is privileged, confidential and subject to
copyright. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.

Le contenu du présent courriel est privilégié, confidentiel et
soumis à des droits d'auteur. Il est interdit de l'utiliser ou
de le divulguer sans autorisation.