You can get the product ids of these different lync versions using sccm (simple
query on v_add_remove_programs will do this) and then create batch/cmd to pipe
all the product codes Into the script.
Script try to perform the uninstallstion on clients that has specific product
code exist.
Msiexec /X productid /q /norestart
Adjust the parameters for msiexec accordingly.
--
Regards,
Eswar Koneti

>Simple shell script solution (untested with this product, but works for other
>products regularly)
>
>wmic product where ‘name like “%%Live Meeting%%”’ call uninstall /nointeractive
>
>note the single quotes around the logic phrase, and the double quotes around
>the search string.  Double % are used for the wildcards because if you do
>single
 % it tries to find a variable by that name.

>This also assumes only a single version would be installed at a time.  Run
>multiple times for multiple installs (if possible), or work out a FOR loop to
>execute
 the command for each match found.

>Another option (requiring a lot more research) is to find all the PIDS and do
>a series of msiexec /x[PID] /qn commands.
>

>Matt Varnado |

 all MSI based, I was hoping there would be an easy way to script/automate the
uninstall so I would only require 1 single package to get the job done in SCCM.

>When I say multiple versions, here is what I mean:
>
>8.0.6362.187
>8.0.6362.202
>8.0.6362.215
>8.0.6362.223
>8.0.6362.229
>8.0.6362.239
>8.0.6362.249
>8.0.6362.254
>8.0.6362.259
>
>What would be the best way to package an uninstall script to tackle this? I
>don't want to have multiple MSI uninstall packages. Can someone provide some
>insight on to a recommended approach?
>
>Thanks,
>Brian

>Confidentiality Warning:  This transmission is intended only for the proper
>recipient and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.
>If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, (A)
>you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution
 or copying of this message is strictly prohibited, (B) please notify the
sender at either the e-mail address or telephone number above, and (C) delete
this email from your computer. Thank you.