From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Mote, Todd <mo...@austin.utexas.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 11:30 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: SCCM - Untrusted domain support

As far as my experience has shown me, I have three domains all untrusting of
each other and the only way I can get all of those clients into the SCCM in our
primary domain is by either each domain having its own CA, that you tell SCCM
about, so it can verify the client cert chains, or issuing certificates from
the primary domain's CA for all of the untrusted domain's clients.