Reporting in 2012 and CB is just SSRS. Don't look for SCCM guides, look for
SSRS guides on building reports with Report Builder or BIDS.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jimmy Martin
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 9:50 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: I think i like the old web reporting more then Reporting
Services.. seems simpler

Do you have a sql resource?  I'm a visual person.  So the biggest head start I
can give you is to use the Microsoft sql view creation gui in the sql console
to create queries you can then drop into a sql report.  Since you have used
sccm reports of past, you know the views you need to mess with.  Add all the
views you want.  Join all the resourceid columns between the views, select the
data you want in the report, create the where criteria...  then just cut the
sql select statement into a report

[cid:image001.png@01D23A6F.AF942C30]

Jimmy Martin
(901) 227-8209