They will change to inactive after a while.

Typos compliments of Siri
Sent from my iOS device

On Nov 22, 2016, at 9:17 PM, Brian McDonald
<mcdonald...@hotmail.com<mailto:mcdonald...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

[External Email]

Hey all,

I am redirecting SCCM clients to a new server using a vbs script. This process
is working great. After clients evaluate they're populating on the new site
server. One thing I noticed though, if I go back and look at the old site
server, I still see the same clients I redirected showing they're active.

What policy is being used here? Do I need to manually delete the clients from
the old site server to remove them? What is the best way to approach this?

Thanks,

Brian

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.