What do you do for QA of the software deployed via SCCM?

Thanks,

Jeff

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Daniel Ratliff<mailto:dratl...@humana.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:27 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] RE: Deployment review process?

We have a robust software certification process. The operational teams
basically have a rule, if it's not certified, it doesn't get installed.

Some installs require our Security teams approval before each install.

Some installs have special approvers like a license manager or the IT Owner of
that application.

We are slowly working towards all installs using the PSADT and SCCM as well.

Daniel Ratliff