in my lab; after running the script; I noticed 1610 wasn't there right away
either.  I don't recall how long it was--I got distracted by production.
by the time I got back to the lab it was the next day--and it was there.
You may just need to wait longer?

--
Thank you,

Sherry Kissinger

My Parameters:  Standardize. Simplify. Automate
Blogs: http://www.mofmaster.com, http://mnscug.org/blogs/sherry-kissinger,
http://www.smguru.org