I want to be able to check for compliance of a file located in the logged in
user's %localappdata%\XXX\ directory. I just need to know if the file
exists. Computers are reporting non-compliant even though I've verified the
file exists. I'm guessing it doesn't like using %localappdata%? Would a
better method be to use a PowerShell script to check the existence of the
file instead?

Best Regards,

Mike Murray

Desktop Engineer/IT Consultant - IT Support Services

California State University, Chico

530.898.4357
 <mailto:mmur...@csuchico.edu> mmur...@csuchico.edu

Remember, Chico State will NEVER ask you for your password via email!

For more information about recognizing phishing scam emails go to:
<http://www.csuchico.edu/isec/basics/spam-and-phishing.shtml>
http://www.csuchico.edu/isec/basics/spam-and-phishing.shtml