Mine definitely show an Antimalware version in my SCCM console.  Are you using
SCCM CB?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 1:03 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Windows 10 & SCEP

Hello Everyone,

Just starting to pilot SCEP in our environment and we have a handful of Windows
10 clients.  I understand that you do not deploy the SCEP client to them, that
it just flips the management switch on Windows Defender as they leverage the
same engine.

I have done this but I do not see in the console that it lists an 'Antimalware
Version.'  When I look at a machine I see Windows Defender in the bottom
stating it is protected but when I look at properties within there I do not see
the 'Antimalware Policy' listed.

Am I missing something?  They are in my test collection along with Windows 8.1
and Windows 7 clients.  I deployed SCEP to them, have the client setting for
Endpoint Protection set to 'Manage' and I have a custom Antimalware Policy
deployed to it.

Thanks!