I was just considering recommending she create an include collection for each
domain and use all systems for the limiting collection.  What is best practice
with multiple domains?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Illner
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:29 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: sccm (server) clients dropping from collections

What do you have for the "Limiting Collection" for those collections? Even if
you manually add a server to a collection, if it's not a member of that other
limiting collection, it wont appear.

BRIAN ILLNER | Canal Insurance Company
864.250.9227
864.679.2537 Fax

[cid:image001.jpg@01D27BC3.A9A0E9E0]

Visit canalinsurance.com<http://canalinsurance.com> for news and information.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D27BC3.A9A0E9E0]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/canal-insurance-company>
WARNING:  As the information in this transmittal (including attachments, if
any) may contain confidential, proprietary, or business trade secret
information, it should only be reviewed by those who are the intended
recipients.  Unless you are an intended recipient, any review, use, disclosure,
distribution or copying of this transmittal (or any attachments) is strictly
prohibited.   If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me
immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal.  While
Canal believes this transmittal to be free of virus or other defect, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Canal (or its subsidiaries and affiliates) for
any loss or damage arising therefrom.