Yes, I have installed the package to other systems without MBAM and it has
worked fine that leads me to believe that my SCCM/WSUS is configured correctly.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Phillips, Coreland
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 8:17 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Upgrading 1511 to 1607 w/ Bitlocker

Have you deployed 1607 to anything else? The way your email is written makes it
seem like it is the first time you've had SCCM pull this update down. Have you
done all the fun things to make WSUS/SCCM ready for the ESD files etc...?
Thanks,
Coreland Campbell Phillips
Sr. Endpoint Administrator - Enterprise Services