From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Timothy Ransom
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 6:12 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] after Windows 10 upgrade - Microsoft auto updates are
slowing network

Thanks, I was ok on those settings.

I just found out that we are preparing to implement an IRS gpo that disables
Windows Store anyway.

So I enabled the remaining settings under:

Computer Configuration\ Policies\ Administrative Templates\ Windows
Components\Store\

Turn off the offer to update to the latest version of Windows
Turn off the Store application

And for good measure, enabled this also:

User Configuration\ Policies\ Administrative Templates\ Windows
Components\Windows Update

Remove access to use all Windows Update features