From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Thelen, Chris
Sent: Friday, 24 February 2017 6:49 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Off Topic: Windows 10 LTSB or CBB

Sorry for not replying sooner, I just seen this.

Here are all of the apps that we remove as part of imaging.  As for application
defaults, we set Adobe Reader to have all of its defaults, and Internet
Explorer to have all of its defaults.  These defaults are randomly being reset
for at least ΒΌ of our users running Windows 10.  I say at least cause only
100-150 users have reported it happening.  Our users are currently on 1511 with
a few of us on 1607.  Every time I create a reference image, it is updated with
the latest CU and I last created the 1511 reference image in October of 2016.
The app defaults being reset is getting better and happening less often, but it
is still happening.  Two of our 1607 users had their Adobe defaults reset to
Edge last week.

Microsoft.3DBuilder
Microsoft.BingWeather
Microsoft.CommsPhone