From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Stuart Watret
Sent: 28 February 2017 23:07
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: *.bin files not being copied to ccmcache

This&nbsp;sender&nbsp;failed&nbsp;our&nbsp;fraud&nbsp;detection&nbsp;checks&nbsp;and&nbsp;may&nbsp;not&nbsp;be&nbsp;who&nbsp;they&nbsp;appear&nbsp;to&nbsp;be.&nbsp;Learn&nbsp;about&nbsp;<a
 href="http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing";>spoofing</a>

I'll check those out, bit more info from testing this afternoon......

Did a bit more on it this afternoon but it's very strange. I'm sending hp bios
updates out. If I run these as packages with unc command lines to network
locations as programs everything is fine. I wanted to use the app model instead
and supply a nice icon etc.

However the files that go to the dp and eventually the ccmcache are missing the
bin file which is hp's file for storing the bios password.

I thought maybe the file was corrupt so deleted everything, dropped a second
bin file in the source then re- created the App. This time the original bin
file was present but the new one was not!!!

Pretty strange eh?

I've deleted everything and will leave it overnight before trying again. I'd
have to conclude it's not bin files exactly but some other content syncing
weirdness.

Stuart

Sent from a dog and bone.