Got stuck for awhile on SCCM updates issue that happened after making some
changes in February but not sure which one caused the issue or if they both
contributed.  The lack of February updates gave enough lag that the problem
finally arose with these March updates.

1. Updated SCCM 2012 to 1610

2. Updated GPO administrative templates for Win 10 1607

Updates for Windows 10 1607 all showed as not required for all those clients
(Update, CU, Flash, etc.).  Windows 10 1511 clients got their March updates
normally.  We did have a GPO set to prevent automatic upgrades for PCs:  Win 7,
Win 8.1 and Win 10, so I guessed it was related in some way
(SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\DisableOSUpgrade).  I think
this policy got deprecated with the new Windows 10 1607 templates, but it set
the Advanced configuration for Windows Updates to "Defer Feature Updates" in
the 1607 client.  Unfortunately, that action couldn't be undone by not applying
the GPO or setting it to disabled or not configured.  I have since removed it
as a setting in a new GPO for Win 10 only as the old GPO still applies to Win 7
and Win 8.1.

What was needed was a GPO Preference to set DWORD
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/WindowsUpdate/UX/Settings/DeferUpgrade =
0.  That unchecks the "Defer feature updates" box and SCCM could now install
updates for Win 10 1607.

I'm working with MS Support to make this more manageable since a user could
check the "Defer Feature Updates" and block SCCM updates.  This value needs to
be centrally managed as a policy setting since it's critical to SCCM
functioning and users should not be able to change it.

-Russell