From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Sandys
Sent: Tuesday, 4 April 2017 10:54 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Re-Using same NIC (docking stations) on multiple machines.

You can use the "real" API here, WMI:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/da590ff8-0e96-4cc9-ac94-0724f7240dab/import-duplicate-hardware-identifiers?forum=ConfigMgrDeployment#0682002a-3abc-489a-a6dc-ffd05da910f5

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Ratliff
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 8:16 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>

This is built into 1610 now. I would use that method. However, it cannot
currently be automated, that I have seen. I have a UV req in to add a
PowerShell cmdlet.

https://www.systemcenterdudes.com/sccm-duplicate-hardware-identifiers/

https://configurationmanager.uservoice.com/forums/300492-ideas/suggestions/18509686-create-a-powershell-cmdlet-too-add-edit-remove-dup

Daniel Ratliff