From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Dave West
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 4:25 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Upgrade Readiness with System Center Configuration Manager

I was wondering if anyone has integrated Upgrade Readiness with System Center
Configuration Manager?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/sccm/core/clients/manage/upgrade/upgrade-analytics

We are looking into this now and there is a requirement for Microsoft
Operations Management Suite (OMS) for the log analytics, and I can't seem to
find any mention of the cost of adding OMS, specifically the log analytics,
required for Upgrade Readiness/Upgrade Analytics Connector in ConfigMgr.

We have an Office365 tenancy but no Azure AD etc. so I was wondering if anyone
else has set this up and if so how did they handle the OMS side of things.

Dave West
Senior Operations Analyst
Service Management
Technology & Information Services | Plymouth University | Drake Circus |
Plymouth | PL4 8AA
Tel: 01752 587247<tel://+441752587247/> | Email:
dave.w...@plymouth.ac.uk<mailto:dave.w...@plymouth.ac.uk> | Web:
plymouth.ac.uk/ITservices

________________________________
[http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/images/email_footer.gif]<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/worldclass>

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained
is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this
email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your
system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every
care, Plymouth University accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. Plymouth University does
not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in
this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official order form.