Actually it was a brand new task sequence, but yes I do the same thing as you.
I change the title slightly and then force a sync and verify that I see the
change in software center.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Melin, Cordell (BAC/LAC)
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 9:10 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: 1702 - Software Center settings and notification messages
for high-impact task sequences

Small thing, but could it be that your Software Center was not updated with the
latest information on your task sequence deployment?

During testing, I usually add a number or letter to the end of the Task
Sequence name so that when I go to the Software Center I am sure I have the
latest changes.

Cordell