https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/kensmith/2013/08/01/migrating-the-content-library-between-distribution-points-in-sccm-2012-sp1/

Jimmy Martin
(901) 227-8209
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of ODONNELL Aaron M
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:02 PM
To: 'mssms@lists.myitforum.com' <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] Easy way to add/remove all packages from DPs?

We are in the process of replacing some servers that host our distribution
points. The new hardware is in place, right next to the old servers which will
still be active until they're ready to be decommissioned. Is there a powershell
(or some other automated way) to remove all packages from a distribution point?
I'm hoping to save a million or so clicks and not be forced into going into
every single application/package properties and removing them from the old DP
and then adding it to the new ones.

Thanks,

Aaron O'Donnell
ODOT Information Systems
[email flying-t]

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain legally privileged,
confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, in whole or
in part without the express consent of the sender. Please notify the sender of
the error by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and delete it
immediately.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email...