Hi Champs,

Thru inbuilt report I get first two columns that gives status of a KB Article.
Is there a way, SQL query or so to get info description of state as well as I
imagined in yellow

State

Count

Description

Installed

565

Successful

Unknown

10

I know this is difficult to get/decode

Required

5

Failed to Installed

12

Access denied , Install failure, perquisites not met

Pending Reboot

7

General Failure

3

0xx2343524

Failed to Download Content

15

DP, Boundary, content not avail , Hash Mismatc

Thanks, Vasu

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.