From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Melin, Cordell (BAC/LAC)
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 1:59 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] SW Updates on computers with McAfee Drive Encryption

Does anyone use EpeTemporaryAutoboot.exe in conjunction with monthly patching
on devices with McAfee Drive Encryption?

This is an admin tool from McAfee to allow devices to bypass the manual
pre-boot login.

I am wondering what method you might be using to put the device into autoboot
prior to the SW Updates Deployment and setting it back after.

Cordell Melin