From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Beardsley, James
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:13 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Delta Download Startup Issues

That’s unfortunate to hear. So you think I should just turn off this setting
until future notice? Like Carl said, my package sizes jumped up to about 25GB
per month so if those express updates aren’t being used properly, I’ll disable
it.

We’re on client version 5.00.8498.1008. I do not have the 1702 Hotfix Rollup
installed yet.