Usually the recommendation is to do the BIOS Config Setup in WinPE and then
after the 'Client Install & Restart' have the BIOS Update step go in.  At
the end just throw in a reboot to have it go into effect.  You don't want
the BIOS Update to automatically reboot so you should have a switch there
to disable that.