Long shot but does your BIOs upgrade sequence have a boot image assigned to it?
________________________________
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Mike Murray <mmur...@csuchico.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 6:10:01 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Help with nested task sequences

Good afternoon,

Running CB1710. I’m trying to set up a task sequence to be used in other task
sequences. In this case, one for upgrading BIOS. When I add the Run Task
Sequence step and browse for a TS, there are none to choose from. Is there
something special I need to do with the task sequence I want to use to make it
available?

[cid:image001.png@01D37B36.EF601BE0]

Best Regards,

Mike Murray
Desktop Engineer/IT Consultant - IT Support Services
California State University, Chico
530.898.4357
mmur...@csuchico.edu<mailto:mmur...@csuchico.edu>

Remember, Chico State will NEVER ask you for your password via email!
For more information about recognizing phishing scam emails go to:
http://www.csuchico.edu/isec/basics/spam-and-phishing.shtml

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues