From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Sandys
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:22 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [External] [mssms] RE: Removing Apps from 1709

Don't confuse built-in apps with those that are automatically added from the
store when a user logs in. Two different things. The apps you call out below
are not Microsoft apps, not built-in, and thus not subject to removal using
Michael's script or anything similar - they instead come from the store as
noted. This can be prevented by setting the appropriate group policy which
Michael also describes in his blog post(s).