Hi Guys/Gals - We are in the initial stages of W10 1709 rollout, using SCCM
1706. Image has been built and now starting to test it. We are purchasing new
hardware for all users in the project. Obviously would like to utilise as many
of the security features that W10 offers, so I am investigating Device Guard. I
would like to know any real world feedback/gotchas/ideas that you may have to
supplement my views. I am interested in allowing SCCM handle this rather than
using policies but noticed that it is still in pre-release? Any feed back would
be appreciated.