On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Patriek Lesparre wrote:

> I need both of these routines to draw a line between 2 coordinates. If
> someone has such a routine (and if its FAST) I'd be interested also.

        The fastest way to draw a line between two point, in a 8-bit
computer, is using the Bresenham algorithm. The MSX BASIC ROM contains a
pretty good implementation of Bresenham, but it can be found in any
computer graphics book, like Foley's "Computer Graphics: Principles and
Practice".

        To get some fast multiplication and division routines, you can get
the source code of ASCII MSX-C. I don't have the address for it (but I'm
sure there is a copy in funet). These routines can also be found in my C
compiler, RBC. It can be found at http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/msx.htm

Ricardo Bittencourt