Nyyrikki,

> > I have programmed a driver program for 4*20 char LCD-screen. (It works also
> > with DOS ! ) Just write WIDTH 20 and  You have truly portable MSX.
> Hey, this sounds real cool. That would be almoust ideal monitor for my
> Casio MX-10 (MSX1), that is smallest computer, that I have seen !

        Hey, I think I saw this one at MSX Sampa'97!
        A small MSX1, with 8k RAM, 7VDC, like a Speccy (one piece, mainly
keyboard, and just one slot, rubber keys). Pretty!
        Ricardo Suzuki build a 4" LCD monitor for MSX. He showed this
monitor at BSB'97. The LCD display is commonly used in "cassino machines"
in Japan and is RGB. The display plus box and connector costs only about
$50!

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.home.ml.org                   MSX: more fun per less MHz

   i'm a man. i'm a liar. i'm a thief. i can kill 'cause in god i trust.