Hi you MSX-freaks,

I'm about to finish the work on my MSX Super Turbo page

http://huizen.dds.nl/~alwinh/msx/supturbo

and, just as a matter of 'reference', I'm curious: does any of you
know of a description of either CUC's 6 MHz. circuit (let's just
forget about it), or the well known MSX 7 MHz. circuit, ON THE WEB?
(or at least, in an electronic form, like on a disk-magazine or
something like that). And I mean, a description OF these things (how
they're built, circuit layout, schematics, how to build these into
MSX's, that sort of stuff, NOT what they would cost, or where they
could be bought, once upon a time....)

Then, about these things: I have in my possesion a number of MSX
magazines. In numbers 31, and 34 of MSX Club Magazine, there is the
publication of the 7 MHz. circuit (it's a long time ago). Does anyone
now of any other publications (this, in any form) containing more
TECHNICAL specifics about this 7 MHz. circuit, like improvements, or
a new circuit layout, in a magazine I don't have?

About this 6 MHz. circuit, I wonder: has it EVER been PUBLISHED? And
what became of it anyway? As far as I know, there's always been a
copyright issue involved in this 6 MHz. circuit, maybe therefore I've
never seen a publication of it, and when the 7 MHz. circuit 'hit the
market', I suspect it was more or less abandoned. Maybe they buried
the papers of it somewhere, never to be found again....

And last (but not least?): does anyone know of other circuits like
this, apart from Z180 or Z380 projects heard of earlier, so
let's say, "7 MHz. replacements"?

Greetings,

Alwin Henseler   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
website:  www.twente.nl/~cce/index.htm

Hit this site for your Zandvoort fair discount ticket..!! (Dutch &
English versions available, both in HTML and text format)