From: Alwin Henseler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: woensdag 2 september 1998 23:37
Subject: Re: NO ACTION REPLAY FOR THE MSX

> DEAR SIR
> >
> >    I AM TRYING TO FIND THIS CARTIDGE THAT HELPS ME IN FREEZING ANY
PROGRAM IN THE MSX MEMORY AND TRANSFER IT TO TAPE OR DISK ,SO PLEASE CAN U
HELP IN THIS REQUEST ?

Only way to accomplish something similar, is to run MSX software on
an emulator, that supports saving/restoring the emulated MSX's
status, but this is another matter....

Greetings,

Alwin Henseler  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

check out my MSX Super Turbo design (webpage almost finished), it
OBSOLETES things like 6 & 7 MHz....

http://huizen.dds.nl/~alwinh/msx/supturbo

quotes :-) Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(www.stack.nl/~wiebe/mailinglist/)