>That would be true when the goal of the game was to be fun to play it. But
>in the PC world this is hardly ever the case.
>An example: I know someone from a PC software company and he made a
>incredibly cool 2D shoot'em-up. But the publishers didn't want to release
>it because they were afraid 2D wouldn't sell. So he converted the game to
>3D and they did accept it. Mind you, the game was EXACTLY the same, just
3D...
>So that's how the publishers think about it, if it ain't 3D it ain't good!
>(And WHY do the publishers think that way? Because the PC-gamers want it!)

I fully agree your words. It seems that PC-gamers only look for 3D...
Well, I like all the games that are good, 3D, 2D... 4D?... ;-)

And, respect to the subject, in my opinion, all the FF games are excellent.
All of them.
|            Toni Burguera Burguera              |
| E-mail :    [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |